Pool Closing – In-Ground
Relax and have the professionals at Lazy Day Pools take care of your In-Ground Pool Closing.
– Pump down pool water level to below returns
– Remove lights and store as necessary
– Blowing of return and skimmer lines
– Remove directional returns, skimmer basket etc.
– Disconnect drain cocks and pressure switch from heater
– Apply chemicals, closing kit extra charge
– Put antifreeze in lines, antifreeze extra charge
– Install winter cover/safety cover
– Put water bags around pool, if extra water bags needed, extra charge
Pool Closing Partial – In-Ground
Sometimes you just need a little bit of help. Let the professionals at Lazy Day Pools take care of winterizing your pool equipment and you do the rest.
Call to book your appointment